Children who practice kindness and respect have stronger self-esteem, enjoy meaningful friendships, and are viewed as leaders. Although children rarely beg for the opportunity to attend a manners class, the participants of this engaging, hands-on course have fun (really!) and leave wanting more. Graduates of the Art of Etiquette for Youth are eager to demonstrate their new skills and share their knowledge with family members. In this 6.5 hour course, participants will be introduced to a series of Basic Etiquette Skills including Meetings and Greetings, Kind Conversation, First Impressions, Host and Guest Duties, the Power of Thank You, Technology Tips, and Dining Skills. Participants enjoy our signature Dining Skills Luncheon, which includes a multi-course meal served with step-by-step dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $165
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this course to your city! The Art of Etiquette for Youth is currently offered:
- Participants: Children aged 8-15 are welcome to attend.
- Time: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- Details: The course fee includes a multi-course meal, a workbook, and a certificate of completion.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!