Ladies, do you ever find yourself wondering what to say, what to do, or what to wear? Do you desire to live more confidently? Social skills are either setting the stage for your success or sabotaging your relationships. Stop second-guessing yourself and learn proven techniques to transform your appearance, modern etiquette skills, and communication at The Art of Confident Living, our three-day confidence boosting retreat for women. Women of every age and background attend the retreat to enjoy a beautiful weekend away while gaining practical, life-changing tools. See why women leave this transformative program saying, “I would have never imagined that The Art of Confident Living would have resulted in such great and drastic changes in my life.”
In an engaging, small group setting, you will explore a series of topics including Business vs. Social Etiquette, the Power of Civility, Creating an Effective First Impression, Verbal and Nonverbal Communication, Technology & Social Media Etiquette, Handling Difficult Situations, Handshaking, Business & Social Card Presentation, Posture & Poise, Advanced Wardrobe Building, the Art of Entertaining, and so much more! The Art of Confident Living is all-inclusive; everything is covered once you arrive at the retreat including your overnight accommodations and meals. Our signature Dining Skills Banquet is a highlight of the retreat. The Banquet is an elaborate four-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $1,995
- Location & Dates: The Art of Confident Living is currently offered at:
- Participants: The Art of Confident Living is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every woman receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adult women, but teenage girls are welcome to attend with another adult.
- Time: Friday at 3pm – Sunday at 3pm.
- Details: The course investment fee includes private accommodations, multi-course meals, snacks, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion. Final payment is due 45 days before the course date.
- Register today with a $550 non-refundable deposit to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!