Ladies, do you desire to live more confidently? Enjoy a beautiful weekend away while gaining practical tools at this unique leadership retreat! During three confidence boosting days, master a range of civility, etiquette, and image issues that are guaranteed to polish your presence. In an engaging small group setting, explore a series of topics that affect every woman both socially and professionally, including: Business vs. Social Etiquette, the Power of Civility, Creating an Effective First Impression, Verbal & Nonverbal Communication, Technology & Social Media Etiquette, Handling Difficult Situations, Handshaking, Business & Social Card Presentation, Posture & Poise, Advanced Wardrobe Building, the Art of Entertaining, and so much more! Our signature Dining Skills Banquet is a highlight of the retreat. The Banquet is an elaborate four-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $1,995
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this retreat to your city! The Art of Confident Living is currently offered:
- Participants: The Art of Confident Living is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every woman receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adult women, but teenage girls are welcome to attend with another adult.
- Time: Participants arrive by 3pm on Friday and depart Sunday at 3pm.
- Details: The course investment fee includes private accommodations, multi-course meals, snacks, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion. Final payment is due 45 days before the course date.
- Register today with a $550 non-refundable deposit to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!