Civility is quickly disappearing. Nearly two decades of research from Christine Porath, a professor at Georgetown University, finds that nearly half of those surveyed in 1998 felt they were treated rudely at least once a month, a figure that rose to 55 percent in 2011 and 62 percent in 2016. But research also shows that civility pays. Civil employees were twice as likely to be viewed as leaders and performed 13% better than their uncivil colleagues. In a world seemingly full of rudeness, the question becomes: How do you want to be remembered?™ In this course, participants learn to harness the Power of Civility and Manage Incivility through cutting-edge research and time-tested principles.
- Course Investment Fee: $TBD
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this course to your city!
- Participants: Adult ladies and gentlemen are welcome to attend.
- Time: TBD
- Details: The course fee includes a workbook.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!