Do you want to leave 2020 better than how you entered it? Are you looking for a way to not just move forward, but to thrive in this uncertain season?
Decades of research already confirms that social skills are SIX TIMES more important than technical skills for job success, and the power of people skills is on the rise. Even small changes to how you interact with people will transform your relationships, catapult your confidence, and expand your influence. You likely spent years investing in your technical ability, but have you ever invested in your social skills? If you are underestimated, have people problems, or want to level up, you are not alone! Brilliant, creative, motivated people can struggle to get their ideas adopted, lack the confidence to share their talents, or don’t get the credit they deserve. We can help.
Get inspired and equipped with a group of like-minded people looking to confidently create more meaningful connections. Participate in this live masterclass from the comfort of your own home. You will have full interaction with renowned civility and etiquette expert, Deborah King, as you engage in crucial conversations about real issues that you are facing. Through small group activities, you will put proven techniques into practice, test out new approaches, and learn to move beyond the rules to connect more effectively. You’ll leave the program equipped with the skills needed to engage, inspire, and enter 2021 strong.
SOFT SKILLS, HARD IMPACT
Participants will learn 10 Game Changing Social Skills in the Confident Connections Masterclass:
- Understand why etiquette and social norms shift and how to respond to those changes.
- Develop the ability to balance competence and warmth.
- Make a great first impression.
- Strategically use clothing as a powerful communication tool.
- Master etiquette basics including introductions, business card presentation, and handshaking (& handshaking alternatives!).
- Confidently Launch, Linger, and Leave a conversation.
- Cultivate connection remotely in a digital world.
- Elevate your online presence and technology etiquette skills.
- Dine with confidence and class.
- Connect more effectively with others.
- Course Investment Fee: $425
- Location: Virtual course conducted through live Zoom sessions.
- Dates: 5 virtual Sunday sessions on the following dates:
- October 11, 2020
- October 18, 2020
- October 25, 2020
- November 1, 2020
- November 8, 2020
- Time: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST [*Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.]
- Details: Enjoy 5 days of interactive training over Zoom. The online version of the Confident Connections Masterclass will run virtually on Sundays from October 11 through November 8, 2021 at 3-6 p.m. CST. A customized, full-color workbook will be emailed to you in advance of the course! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to join us virtually.
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!