Limited Time Offer: Live Virtual Course
Do you know how to build and nurture relationships remotely?
Working remotely can increase our efficiency and provide us with incredible flexibility, but it also creates new challenges. When we aren’t working face-to-face, it is easy to forget that the people on the other end of the line are humans with biologically hardwired social needs.
Do you know how to use technology to create connection while still being efficient? How do you create a powerful impression in a virtual meeting? What should you do to avoid annoying your colleagues on conference calls? These soft skills produce hard results. We are passionate about equipping people with the skills to cultivate connection because we believe one simple principle: Social skills are either setting the stage for your success or sabotaging your performance.
Invest in your social skills from the comfort of your own home!
For a limited time, we are offering a 1-hour virtual course for $45 titled Cultivating Connection Remotely. In this live virtual course, a group of us will work together through video conferencing to address the challenge of cultivating connection from a distance and get your questions answered. Gain confidence as you learn how to:
- Keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Understand the need for social capital and the power of first impressions.
- Implement practical techniques to use technology more effectively.
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.
- Course Investment Fee: $45 Limited Time Offer
- Location & Dates: 1-hour virtual course on the following dates (spots are limited):
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. CST
- Register today to secure your place!