Live Virtual Course
Do you know how to build and nurture relationships remotely?
Working remotely can increase our efficiency and provide us with incredible flexibility, but it also creates new challenges. When we aren’t working face-to-face, it is easy to forget that the people on the other end of the line are humans with biologically hardwired social needs. Do you know how to use technology to create connection while still being efficient?
How do you run an engaging virtual meeting that creates a powerful impression? What should you do to avoid annoying your colleagues on conference calls? How do you keep the context of your message intact when you aren’t face-to-face? These soft skills produce hard results. We are passionate about equipping people with the skills to cultivate connection because we believe one simple principle: Social skills are either setting the stage for your success or sabotaging your performance.
Invest in your social skills from the comfort of your own home! For a limited time, we are offering a private 2-hour virtual course for $150 titled Cultivating Connection Remotely. In this live virtual course, you will work one-on-one through video conferencing with Deborah or Melissa to address the challenge of cultivating connection from a distance and get your questions answered. You will also receive an electronic workbook to help you navigate the material and facilitate consolidated learning. Gain confidence as you learn how to:
- Keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Understand the need for social capital and the power of first impressions.
- Implement practical techniques to use technology more effectively.
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.
- Course Investment Fee: $150 Limited Time Offer
- Location & Dates: Private 2-hour virtual course at your convenience (spots are limited)
- Details: The course investment fee includes a private 2-hour virtual course with Deborah or Melissa and an electronic workbook.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!