Ladies, do you feel prepared to confidently enter the next phase of your life? New settings require new skills. Whether you are transitioning to college, the workplace, or a new professional endeavor, your social skills will either set the stage for your success or sabotage your performance. Once a year, twenty young women from a wide range of backgrounds gather to experience a transformative week at Deluxe Life Skills. This powerful leadership program equips you with a profound sense of confidence as you master critical skills that you will use for a lifetime.
Deborah King and a team of image, etiquette, and communication experts deliver unparalleled instruction targeted to address the unique needs of each woman that attends. Deluxe Life Skills delivers practical tools that every woman should have in her arsenal, including Introductions, First Impressions, Managing Difficult Conversations, Nonverbal Communication, Strategic Networking, Polished Presentations, Electronic Etiquette, Wardrobe Building, Posture, and so much more! See why women leave this incredible week saying, “You have profoundly and permanently changed every aspect of my life for the better, and I will forever be grateful for it. What you accomplish in the course of a week is truly miraculous!”
Deluxe Life Skills is all-inclusive; everything is covered once you arrive at the Inn on the River. The food and accommodations are first-class. Participants practice dining skills at every delicious meal, and the program culminates in a beautiful and memorable Dining Skills Banquet.
- Course Investment Fee: $2,995
- Location & Dates: Deluxe Life Skills is currently offered in Glen Rose, Texas during the last week of June each year.
- Participants: Deluxe Life Skills is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every woman receives one-on-one attention. Ladies 18 to 29 years old are welcome to attend.
- Time: Wednesday at 3pm – Tuesday at 2pm.
- Details: The course fee includes double occupancy accommodations, multi-course meals, snacks, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion. Final payment is due 60 days before the course date. If you prefer a private room, there is an additional $350 fee; please contact us to register for a private room.
- Register today with a $550 non-refundable deposit to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!