How often do we experience transformative events that leave us saying: “I remember when…”? Once a year, twenty young women experience a life-changing week at the Inn on the River, located southwest of the Dallas-Fort Worth airport, mastering skills they will use for a lifetime. Deluxe Life Skills is not just another camp! Deborah King and a team of image, etiquette, and communication experts deliver unparalleled instruction targeted to address the unique needs of each participant at this powerful retreat. From Introductions to Handshaking, Nonverbal Communication to Networking, Time Management to Electronic Etiquette, and Wardrobe Building to Posture, Deluxe Life Skills delivers practical tools that every woman should have in her arsenal. For a complete list of topics addressed during Deluxe Life Skills, please contact us.
The food and accommodations at the Inn on the River are first-class. Participants practice dining skills at every delicious meal, and the retreat culminates in a beautiful and memorable Dining Skills Banquet. The Banquet is an elaborate four-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $2,995
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this retreat to your city! Deluxe Life Skills is currently offered in Glen Rose, Texas during the last week of June each year.
- Inn on the River in Glen Rose, Texas: June 20-26, 2018
- Participants: Deluxe Life Skills is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every woman receives one-on-one attention. Ladies 15 to 29 years old are welcome to attend.
- Time: Participants arrive by 3pm on Wednesday and depart Tuesday at 2pm.
- Details: The course fee includes double occupancy accommodations, multi-course meals, snacks, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion. Final payment is due 60 days before the course date. If you prefer a private room, there is an additional $350 fee; please contact us to register for a private room.
- Register today with a $550 non-refundable deposit to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!