Business is often conducted over a meal, and relationships can be built or broken around the table. Are your dining skills up to the task? Knowing how to confidently navigate which fork to use, whether to rescue a dropped utensil, and which roll to eat enables the diner to focus on the true purpose of the meal: building relationships. In this 4-hour course, participants will first learn a series of Business Etiquette Essentials, including Introductions, Handshaking, Business Card Presentation, First Impressions, and Dining Skills. The participants then enjoy our signature Dining Skills Banquet. The Banquet is an elaborate four-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $TBD
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this course to your city!
- Participants: Evening of Etiquette is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every person receives one-on-one attention. Adult ladies and gentlemen are welcome to attend.
- Time: TBD
- Details: The course fee includes a multi-course meal and workbook.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!