Live Virtual Course
Do you feel confident meeting, greeting, and engaging in small talk?
Meetings and greetings can make even the most confident people a little uncomfortable. Who initiates an introduction? What if you forget their name? What does a good handshake feel like? How do you begin a conversation with someone you just met? Even small changes to how we interact with people can catapult confidence, transform relationships, and expand influence. We are passionate about equipping people with the skills to cultivate connection because we believe one simple principle: Social skills are either setting the stage for your success or sabotaging your performance.
Invest in your social skills from the comfort of your own home!
For a limited time, we are offering a private 2-hour virtual course for $150 titled First Encounters: Meetings, Greetings, and Small Talk. In this live virtual course, you will work one-on-one through video conferencing with Deborah or Melissa to tackle the art of first encounters and get your questions answered. You will also receive an electronic workbook to help you navigate the material and facilitate consolidated learning. Gain confidence as you learn how to:
- Keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Master introductions, new rules for handshaking, and business card presentation.
- Develop effective techniques for small talk.
Virtual training is available for any topic we cover and can be customized to accommodate different schedules and budgets. If you haven’t been able to attend a live course, virtual training is a great alternative. Please reach out to us with any questions.
- Course Investment Fee: $150 Limited Time Offer
- Location & Dates: Private 2-hour virtual course at your convenience (spots are limited)
- Details: The course investment fee includes a private 2-hour virtual course with Deborah or Melissa and an electronic workbook.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!