Do you avoid networking events at all costs? We can help. Learn the art of cultivating social capital, and turn your mechanical attendance at networking events into meaningful opportunities for new relationships. In this 2-hour course, participants learn to strategically navigate a networking environment, including How to Enter a Room, Introductions, Handshaking, Business Card Presentation, Managing Food and Beverage, Effective Small Talk, and Graceful Exits. Participants put their skills to the test with beverages and light appetizers, and learn our signature method for holding a glass and plate in one hand!
- Course Investment Fee: $TBD
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this course to your city!
- Participants: Adult ladies and gentlemen are welcome to attend.
- Time: TBD
- Details: The course fee includes a workbook.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!