A powerful presence transforms your personal brand. Your presence communicates volumes about you long before your technical skills and talent have an opportunity to be seen. Decades of research confirms that soft skills separate thriving individuals from everyone else. We call these skills “soft,” implying that they are optional and making it easy for us to move on to something seemingly more urgent. However—far from “soft”—these interpersonal skills are incredibly hard to learn, practice, and master. Mastery requires good coaching and time spent getting out of your comfort zone. If you find yourself unable to capitalize on your technical expertise, perhaps it is your presence that need some polishing. We can help.
Professional Presence: Branded for Success is a fast-paced day designed to deliver practical tools that will sharpen your social skills and transform your personal brand. Uncover blind spots and discover new ways to navigate professional and personal relationships with a group of highly motivated men and women. Topics include Business vs. Social Etiquette, The Power of Civility, Strategic First Impressions, Introductions, Handshaking, Business Card Presentation, Effective Communication, Technology Etiquette, Polished Wardrobes, and so much more! You will also enjoy our signature Dining Skills Luncheon. The Luncheon is a multi-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $345
- Location & Dates: Professional Presence: Branded for Success is currently offered at:
- Participants: Professional Presence: Branded for Success is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every person receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adults, but teenagers are welcome to attend with another adult.
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Details: The course fee includes a multi-course meal, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!