A powerful presence transforms your personal brand. Your presence communicates volumes about you long before your technical skills and talent have an opportunity to be seen. Decades of research confirm that social skills are six times more important than technical skills for job success. Strong social skills equip you to effectively engage, inspire, and lead because you are remembered for all the right reasons. What does your presence—your appearance, behavior, and conversation—say about you? Are you branded for success?
Professional Presence: Branded for Success is a powerful, single day course designed to sharpen your social skills and give you the “soft” edge required for success. Soft skills—just like any other skill—must be learned and practiced. Join a diverse group of men and women seeking practical tools to elevate their presence and transform their personal and professional relationships. Topics covered include Business vs. Social Etiquette, The Power of Civility, Strategic First Impressions, Introductions, Handshaking, Business Card Presentation, Effective Communication, Technology Etiquette, Polished Wardrobes, and so much more! You will also enjoy our signature Dining Skills Luncheon. The Luncheon is a multi-course dining experience that facilitates personal, hands-on dining etiquette instruction.
- Course Investment Fee: $345
- Location & Dates: Please contact us to bring this course to your city! Professional Presence: Branded for Success is currently offered at:
- Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas, Texas: March 30, 2019
- Participants: Professional Presence: Branded for Success is limited to 20 participants to ensure that every person receives one-on-one attention. This course is designed for adult men and women, but teenagers are welcome to attend with another adult.
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Details: The course fee includes a multi-course meal, personalized workbook, and a certificate of completion.
- Register today to secure your place!
Questions? Please contact us at (206) 510-5357. We look forward to hearing from you!