Women who thrive don’t have it “all together,” but they do know how to tap into their unique strengths and engage every season of life. Growing up, I remember thinking that everyone else knew a secret I didn’t know: what to wear, what to do, what to say, and how to meaningfully connect with people. It turns out that most of us struggle with these issues at some point, prompting us to play it safe and stay on the sidelines. News flash! You are awesome and far more capable than you realize. Social skills—like any other skill—must be learned and we can help!
Join me and a group of supportive women as we spend a virtual weekend together overcoming the obstacles that have held us back. We will identify our leadership style and learn practical techniques to exercise both power and warmth. Through personalized feedback, we will uncover blind spots in a safe environment and practice vital social skills in small groups and one-on-one roleplay. Leave this one-of-a-kind weekend inspired, refreshed, and equipped with new skills and friendships.
It’s a new year. A new day! Are you ready to get back in the game?
In this course, you will learn:
- Why etiquette and social norms shift and how to respond to these changes.
- Key ways we demonstrate power and warmth.
- Identify your unique style and how that is reflected in your clothing.
- Strategically use clothing to convey authority and approachability.
- Master etiquette basics including introductions and handshaking (& a handshaking alternative!).
- Navigate a multi-course meal with ease.
- Confidently engage in meaningful conversations.
- Length: Weekend retreat with 12 hours of live training over two days.
- Location: Virtual course conducted through live Zoom sessions. [*Note: All program content is delivered live and is not recorded.]
- Date & Times:
- Session 1: Saturday, March 13, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- Session 2: Sunday, March 14, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- Details: Enjoy 12 hours of interactive, virtual training and leave with a customized, electronic workbook. Don’t miss this convenient opportunity to join us from the comfort of your own space!
- Cost: $425