Thank you for trusting Final Touch with your business. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return a physical item from the date you purchased it.
- To be eligible for a refund, returned items must be in the same condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Please retain the receipt.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund via your original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable and will be deducted from your refund. You are also responsible for paying the shipping costs for your return.
- Refunds are not available for digital products.
- Course deposits are nonrefundable.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows or cancellations within 21 days of a course.
- If Final Touch receives written notice of intent to cancel 22 days or more prior to a course, 75% of the course fee will be refunded.
Last updated: August 21, 2017
Final Touch takes your privacy seriously and takes significant measures to protect your Personal Information. Personal Information received will only be used to improve the Site, contact you, and fill your orders. We will not sell or redistribute your information. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information Collection. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and physical address (“Personal Information”). We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Final Touch Employees. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- Privacy and Our Business Partners. When we make our technology or services available to business partners, we will not share with them any more consumer information than is necessary, and we will make every reasonable effort to assure, by contract or otherwise, that they use our technology and services in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Log Data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Log Data.
- Cookies. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.